This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
2 cups gluten-free regular or old-fashioned rolled oats (not instant or quick cook)
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup coconut milk or other dairy-free milk
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup powdered stevia
1 1/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup shredded carrots
Vegetable oil or coconut oil for greasing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8 by 8-inch pan with the vegetable or coconut oil.
2. Combine the rolled oats, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the milk, applesauce, egg, stevia and vanilla extract. Whisk the ingredients until fully combined and then slowly add to the dry ingredients. Mix the wet and dry ingredients thoroughly.
4. Gently fold the carrots into the mixture and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
5. Place the pan in preheated oven and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes. If the oatmeal bars brown too quickly, cover with foil.
6. Remove the oatmeal squares from the oven, allow to cool for 15 minutes and then cut into squares.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags: