This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
2 1/2 cups honey
5 cups buckwheat flour
2 tsps cinnamon
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
1 1/2 cups your favorite granola or cereal (ensure that the granola or cereal is made in a peanut-free facility)
1/2 cup of your favorite jam (ensure that the jam is made in a peanut-free facility)
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Lightly heat the honey so that it becomes runny. While the honey is heating, mix in a large separate bowl the buckwheat flour, cinnamon and sea salt.
3. Once the honey is runny, but not hot, mix the into the honey the vegetable oil. Mix well.
4. Gradually combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and beat until fully incorporated.
5. Fold the granola or cereal into the batter.
6. Scoop rounded teaspoon portions of the batter onto a waxed cookie sheet. With your thumb, make a dent and fill the dent with a dollop of the jam.
7. Bake the cookies for 15 to 20 minutes or until they begin to brown. Remove the cookies from the heat even if they are still soft as the cookies will harden as they cool. Enjoy!
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags: