This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
16 oz of mahi-mahi or a firm fish, cut into 1 inch cubes
8 tbsps lime juice
4 tbsps olive oil
2 tsps fresh chopped parsley and mint
Salt and black pepper, to taste
2 cups of shredded lettuce, any variety
1 medium tomato, diced
1 medium carrot, shredded
1/4 cup diced red onions
8 tbsps (or more!) of our Emperor of All Creamy Caesar Dressings
1. In a small sized bowl, whisk together the lime juice, oil and parsley, salt and pepper.
2. Thread the fish onto a bamboo or metal skewer and place in a large dish. Pour the mixture over the fish and coat well. Cover the fish and put the fish into the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove the fish from the fridge and allow it to marinate for an additional 15 minutes.
2. As the fish marinates, prepare the vegetables. Once the fish is marinating outside of the fridge for the remaining 15 minutes, preheat the grill.
3. After the fish finishes marinating place it on the grill and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
4. While the fish is cooking, assemble the vegetables in a bowl.
5. To serve mix together the dressing, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots and red onions and top with the fish.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags: