This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
2 cups blanched almond flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 large eggs
1 cup grated zucchini
1/3 cup grated carrots
1 small apple, grated (with or without skin)
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
coconut oil, for greasing
almond flour, for dusting
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease 2 small loaf pans with the coconut oil and then dust the pans with the extra almond flour.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
3. Add the coconut oil to the almond flour and cut the coconut oil by mixing with a fork or two knives. Mix until the texture of the batter is that of coarse sand.
4. In another small bowl, beat the eggs until light. Add the eggs to the almond mixture and mix well.
5. Fold in the shredded zucchini, carrots and apple. Add the raisins, if using.
6. Pour the batter into the loaf pans. Bake for about 45 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags: