This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
Yield: 16 muffins
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup coconut milk or other non-dairy milk
6-ounces plain coconut milk yogurt or other non-dairy milk
1/2 mashed banana or other fruit purée
3/4 cup honey
1 cup brown rice flour
1 cup white rice flour
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
2 1/2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/8 tsp ground cloves
1/3 cup raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, milk, yogurt, banana and honey.
3. In a separate large bowl, mix together the rice flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Ensure that the ingredients are evenly distributed.
4. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the raisins.
5. Spoon the batter into 16 paper-lined muffin tins. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the muffins are cooked through and light golden brown. Allow the muffins to cool on a wire rack before eating. These muffins can easily become a cupcake by adding your favorite frosting.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags: